Dental Crowns In Las Vegas, NV
Crowns protect and cover a tooth that is damaged, weak, or decayed. Imagine a cover that is shaped exactly like your tooth that is permanently attached and provides the protection your tooth needs to give you a healthy and good-looking smile.
The process of fitting your crowns usually involve 2 to 3 visits over three to four weeks. On average the treatment plan involves the following process.
Dental Crown Process
- Removing the area of your tooth that is damaged or weak
- Re-shaping your tooth for a perfect fit of your new crowns
- Taking an impression of your teeth to create your permanent crowns
- Fitting you with a temporary crowns until your custom-made ones are made
- Applying your new, permanent crowns
- Cementing your permanent crowns for permanent protection of your tooth
Do you have teeth that may benefit from crowns? To repair damaged teeth your dentist may recommend them for you and the health of your teeth. By properly caring for your new crowns by cleaning, brushing and flossing every day, you’ll promote healthy teeth and gums and have a fresh, clean smile that may last a lifetime.
Contact Wagner Dental today at (702) 878-5599 to schedule your consultation and let’s see if crowns are right for you. Let us create for you the Bright, White Smile you’ve always wanted with our state of the art dental technology and professional and family-friendly services.