Our dentists have years of experience helping patients design their optimal smiles and helping them achieve exactly what they are looking for. We have helped countless patients that have chips, cracks, gaps, discoloration, or disproportionate tooth shapes by giving them a new smile that will last for years.
If you have been looking to improve your smile, you’ve come to the right place! We use advanced technology to minimize the time that it takes to get the results you want.
Many of our solutions can be achieved within a month, meaning that it won’t take forever to achieve the smile of your dream. Call Wagner Dental today! We will work together to help you achieve what you’ve always wanted: a lasting and enduring smile.
We Design Beautiful Enduring Smiles
We strive to help everyone that comes into our office feel amazing about their smile. Cosmetic dentistry is full of solutions for many patients. Our services are perfect if you:
- Yearn to show off your smile to your family and friends, but lack the confidence to do it.
- Have difficulty speaking in social settings because of gaps in your teeth.
- Are experiencing a decline in your mental health because of the way that you feel about your smile.
- Face oral health challenges that impact your ability to enjoy daily life
If you read any of this and thought, “this sounds just like me!” then we can help redesign your smile. There are a variety of different cosmetic treatments that you can pick from.
When you come into our Las Vegas office for our consultation, we will review your needs and dental history, and ask questions about what you are looking to obtain. Together, we will come up with a plan to help restore your smile.
We Offer Solutions for All Types of Smiles
Cosmetic dentistry isn’t one-size-fits-all. We have an entire suite of services that can be rearranged and tailored to every patient’s individual dental history. These services include:
- Dental bridges.
- Dental implants.
- Teeth whitening.
Your needs are different from anyone else, and when we meet you, we will help you pick a treatment plan that makes sense for you.
Regardless of which services you choose, we will transform your smile and help you feel and look better than ever! Just imagine how amazing it will be to have a smile that you feel confident about every time that you show it off to other people. At Wagner Dental, we can give you that smile.
Why Should You Choose To Come to Wagner Dental?
We offer advanced cosmetic solutions to all sorts of dental issues – regardless of what you are experiencing, we have a treatment for it. Our dentists have decades of combined experience and continue to improve their knowledge and skills with updated training and technologies.
At Wagner Dental, you can expect results that will last through the challenges that you face in everyday life. When you visit us, we will treat you like family and make sure that you feel at home. Schedule your cosmetic consultation with Wagner Dental today!
Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
All teeth gradually stain over time because of exposure to tannins in our food. These stains aren’t particularly harmful, but they don’t look very pretty. Want to get your teeth whiter? Wagner Dental offers high-tech teeth whitening so you can have a gleaming white smile.
We use a professional whitening system called Opalescence Whitening that is composed of an active whitening ingredient that penetrates your enamel to break the bonds that hold the discolored molecules together. This chemistry is designed to gently remove stains and coloration and make it possible to achieve a brilliant whiteness.
Opalescence teeth whitening is much more effective than anything that you can buy at the store and is only available through qualified dentists. At-home treatments such as whitening strips promise great results but are limited in what they can do with their weaker formulas.
In as few as two appointments, we can design veneers that help cover any chips, cracks, or gaps that you have in your mouth.
Veneers are a great option if you want to improve the shape and color of your smile. The porcelain color gives them a stunning white appearance that is sure to impress anyone that you come into contact with and leave you feeling great about yourself.
- When you come into our office we will take impressions of your teeth.
- Using these impressions, we will design veneers that match the shape and color of your teeth.
- We will gently prepare your teeth by filing them down to make room for the veneer.
- Once this is done, we will place the veneers. Voila! Say hello to your new smile.
Cosmetic tooth bonding offers many of the same benefits as dental veneers, but the tooth bonding cost is often much more affordable for many. Dental bonding is the process of fitting a moldable composite resin around any damaged teeth, and then hardening the bond with an LED light. Like veneers, composite bonding can cover small cracks and other damaged teeth, and it can be shaped to fix chipped or misshapen teeth.
Composite bonding teeth enhancement is great for people who have less existing damage to their teeth but still want a full cosmetic smile makeover. Many find the composite bonding cost to be much more affordable than other smile makeover options.
Dental crowns are protective caps for your teeth that help restore their function and look amazing too. We use CEREC technology, a cutting-edge method for creating dental crowns. First, we will take images of your teeth using a camera. By using these scans, we will be able to design your crowns on the computer.
That’s not even the coolest part, though. After virtually designing the crown, we can manufacture it on the spot while you watch, using the CEREC 3D printer! Once this is done, we will place your crown and make sure that it is fitted properly. This will save you plenty of time – the entire process can be completed in just one visit instead of taking weeks and multiple appointments.
Invisalign is the most trusted brand for achieving fast orthodontic results. Some benefits of choosing Invisalign clear braces include:
- Convenient: You don’t need to worry about breaking a bracket or damaging your aligners when you eat hard or sticky foods. When you need to eat, pop them out and enjoy your favorite food. You should also remove the aligners when brushing your teeth.
- Fast Results: Invisalign aligners are designed to achieve the goals that you have with your smile in a shorter amount of time. The result is a beautifully straight smile with an aligned bite. This can typically be achieved in 6–18 months.
- Comfortable: Instead of a jumble of wires and rubber bands, you can get your teeth straightened by comfortable aligners that fit perfectly and slowly nudge your teeth into their proper places.
- Invisible: One of the downsides to traditional braces is that they loudly proclaim your need for orthodontic treatment. Straighten your teeth discreetly and aesthetically with Invisalign invisible braces.
If you’re looking to replace a missing tooth, dental implants are a fantastic choice. Implants are anchored into your jawbone, helping to stimulate bone growth and function. This helps you to preserve the function of a healthy and vibrant smile for the long term.
Dental implants are custom-designed to look like your natural teeth using porcelain and impressions of your other teeth. When you smile, nobody is going to be able to tell that it’s not one of your original teeth because of its natural appearance.
Our dentists have advanced training in placing implants. We have helped countless patients obtain long-lasting smiles through the power of dental implants. We can help you obtain a smile that is perfect for you.
Fixed Implant Bridges
Dental bridges are designed to bridge the gap in your smile and are perfect for patients that are missing multiple teeth. Your fixed implant bridge will serve multiple aesthetic and functional purposes:
- Maintain the shape of your jawbone and prevent your face from having a sunken appearance.
- Give you a beautiful, natural-looking appearance using a gorgeous porcelain material.
- Provide a comfortable fit that won’t slip or irritate your gums.
- Chew all of your favorite foods and help you smile with confidence.
The fixed implant bridge is supported by one or two dental implants that keep it secured into your jaw and allow it to last for many years to come.
Full Mouth Restoration and Smile Makeover
Are there multiple aspects of your smile that you want to fix? If so, we offer smile makeovers that mix and match various solutions. When you come in for a consultation we will ask you questions about how you want your smile to look. We will use your answers and your dental history to design a unique solution for you.
What Our Other Las Vegas Patients Have To Say
“Check out this dentist in Las Vegas. If you need a simple teeth bleaching, maybe some veneers or a crown, take time to visit this office. Oh, don’t forget he specializes in cosmetic dentistry.”
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Questions
Are All Treatments Performed in Our Office?
Our office is conveniently located in Las Vegas so you don’t have to go far out of your way to reach us! All of our cosmetic dentistry treatments are performed in-office and we use cutting-edge technology that allows us to perform many services in-house that other practices don’t.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns: Our CEREC same-day dentistry uses software that makes it possible to provide crowns during one visit.
- Zoom! Whitening: We also use Zoom Whitening, which makes it possible to achieve teeth up to 8 shades whiter in just one visit.
- Implant Dentistry: If you need your teeth replaced, our dentists have advanced training in this area and can give you quality porcelain teeth that restore the function of your original teeth.
How Affordable Are Our Cosmetic Treatments?
Many different factors determine the cost of your treatment:
- The service you desire.
- Time of treatment.
- What is covered by your insurance.
Cost varies between patients due to these variables, and this makes it hard to give an easy answer online about how much you can expect to pay. To get more specific cost information, you should call our office.
We offer a free consultation during which one of our dentists can review your dental history and discuss which procedure will be most cost advantageous for you.
What Are the Typical Results?
The results that you can expect in a given time vary depending on the treatment that you choose:
- Zoom Teeth Whitening: Many patients can achieve a smile that is many shades whiter in just one session, though you may need to have more than one whitening session if you’re teeth are badly stained.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are designed and placed in three different phases that typically span a couple of months. Once the implants are placed your mouth needs time to heal and recover before the rest of the treatment can be completed.
- Invisalign Orthodontics: Invisalign treatment times vary depending on how much alignment your teeth require. The typical treatment takes anywhere from 6–18 months, which is usually shorter than traditional braces.
- Dental Crowns: Many dental offices offer dental crowns, but not many can say that you’ll receive your dental crown the same day you come in for your consultation appointment. Because of CEREC technology, Wagner Dental can.
- Porcelain Veneers: We can also use CEREC to create beautiful veneers for our patients on the same day as their cosmetic dentistry consultation. You can have a brand new smile in just a few hours.
How Long Do My Results Last?
It’s very important to us that you get to keep your new smile. We use top-tier technology in all of our treatments so you can expect your results to last for a considerable time.
As long as you follow our aftercare instructions and maintain proper oral hygiene, our veneers, dental implants, and bridges will last for many years. Teeth whitening typically stays radiant for up to 24 months depending on how much coffee or wine you drink.
When you visit our office, we can give you a more accurate estimate of the lifecycle of your selected treatment.
It’s Time to Design the Smile of Your Dreams!
Now that you have read about all of the services we offer, it’s time for us to meet you.
We want to make our services as accessible as possible so we’re currently offering a free virtual consultation. All you have to do is upload a photo that shows an area of concern. Our dentists will create a personalized video for you with recommendations tailored just to you.
Once you’ve viewed your video you can call our office to schedule an appointment. We will put together a treatment plan that addresses all of the changes we’ve described in our video.
The incredible technology at Wagner Dental has made it possible to offer a substantial number of services to address many cosmetic issues. We have something for everyone here!
Let’s get started! Call our office and we will start designing the smile that you deserve.