Invisalign® Treatment in Las Vegas
If you came to this page, you’re probably one of the millions of Americans that have crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, or a misaligned bite.
Today, most children get braces in their adolescence and a large percentage of the population has malocclusions. If you fall into this category, there’s a good chance that you might have trouble chewing properly or wish that your smile looked different.
Dental technology has also come a long way. It has provided us with the Invisalign solution for tooth misalignment. This treatment system is an alternative to braces that is practically invisible and still gets the job done right!
At Wagner Dental we have years of experience helping patients achieve an optimally straight smile with Invisalign technology. Invisalign aligners are perfect for mild to moderate bite and alignment issues. The invisible aligners are virtually unnoticeable and work to gently, gradually shift your teeth in the desired direction. Invisalign aligners are designed for:
- Patients that have a misaligned bite.
- Patients whose teeth have shifted out of position.
- Closing gaps between your teeth.
- Achieving a straight and uniform smile.
Invisalign Clear Braces: An Alternative to Metal Braces
If your teeth are crowded and it’s difficult to speak or chew, it doesn’t have to be that way. Dentistry has advanced to the point that there is a solution for all of your oral health challenges. We believe that Invisalign clear braces can be a particularly good fit for you if you:
- Have struggled with your smile and want straight teeth in 12–18 months.
- Are dealing with bite and alignment issues that you want to fix.
- Enjoy hard or sticky foods that might damage traditional braces.
- Don’t want people to notice that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Want a straight smile that lasts a lifetime.
If this sounds like you, Invisalign aligners are perfect for you! They can give you straight teeth quickly and discretely.
Advantages of Invisalign Technology
Invisalign braces can achieve the same results as regular braces, but without the hassle of having to wear metal brackets and wires. When you go to eat your favorite food or snack, all you have to do is pop your aligner out. There’s no need to worry about dinner getting stuck in your brackets or breaking them with hard and crunchy food.
Just like with braces, you want to maintain proper oral hygiene, but it’s easy to do this with Invisalign aligners as long as you stay disciplined. Simply remove your aligners when brushing or flossing. You will be able to more easily reach the surface of your teeth because they won’t be covered by brackets. On average, in just the next 12 months you’ll be free of bite and alignment issues and have the straight teeth that you have always wanted.
Why You Should Choose Wagner Dental for Invisalign Treatment
We have years of experience providing professional care to our patients that choose Invisalign aligners. When you decide that you want straight teeth you’re not just buying the aligners, you also get the technology and attention of our dentists.
We will be with you every step of the way to help answer any questions that you have and provide guidance on how to properly wear the aligners. You’ll come into our office for a visit every six weeks, and we will check to make sure that everything is on track.
Call our office to set up an Invisalign appointment today! We are excited to take the journey towards a healthy, straight smile with you!
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
The Invisalign system is great for patients with mild to moderate bite issues. The aligner trays are designed to target a misaligned bite and gradually shift your teeth in the right direction. There are multiple bite-related issues that Invisalign aligners help to solve:
- Crowded teeth: Crowded teeth are an incredibly common issue. Invisalign aligners will give your teeth room to grow healthily so that they don’t create further health issues.
- Overbite: An overbite is not only uncomfortable but can cause other problems such as TMD. As your teeth shift with your Invisalign aligners, you will achieve an aligned bite.
- Underbite: Similar to an overbite, this can cause pain, headaches, and TMD. Invisalign clear aligners address minor underbites and can prevent other issues.
- Gaps between teeth: This not only looks unappealing but can put stress on certain teeth, wearing them down faster than they should be.
Invisalign clear braces are a great solution to all of these bite problems.
Perfect for Both Adults and Teens
Just like braces, Invisalign orthodontics is suitable for both adults and teens. Many teenagers prefer Invisalign clear braces to traditional braces because:
- They don’t have to worry about their friends noticing: Issues with self-confidence and self-awareness are particularly heightened during the teenage years. You don’t have to worry about your friends noticing that you have braces when you have clear aligners.
- No busted brackets: It’s easy to eat something you shouldn’t and break a bracket while wearing traditional braces. You don’t need to worry about paying for extra visits to fix your Invisalign aligners.
- Easier for sports: If you play sports (particularly contact ones) traditional braces can be burdensome and hurt or cause damage if a ball hits you. With Invisalign braces, you can take out the aligners for games.
- Chew your favorite foods and snacks: You can eat all of your favorite foods and snacks without having to worry about damaging any braces or getting food stuck in them. You can remove Invisalign braces for meals.
Improve Oral Health
Most people think that the primary reason for orthodontic treatment is to help their teeth look better. While this is true, straight teeth are also equally vital for your oral health.
- When you have gapped or crowded teeth you have a higher chance of food getting stuck in your mouth.
- It is also harder to brush in certain areas when your teeth overlap. This can lead to an accumulation of plaque that results in more cavities.
- Your teeth also need the proper amount of space to support healthy gums, and so that it doesn’t hurt to chew food.
- An improper bite can lead to temporomandibular joint dysfunction and jaw pain which result in headaches.
- Overcrowded teeth or teeth gaps can cause swollen, red, and bleeding gums. When teeth are aligned, the gums fit better around the teeth, providing the best natural defense against infection.
- A poorly aligned jaw can strain your TMJ, which is the joint that attaches your lower jaw to your upper jaw, and can lead to a wide array of painful and debilitating symptoms.
The bottom line is that straight teeth are always better for your oral hygiene and health. An investment like Invisalign aligners will keep you from having to pay more to resolve other complications in the future.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Primary Design Consultation
During your primary consultation, we will use professional imaging equipment including x-rays to get an idea of your needs. We’ll also take digital impressions of your teeth. We will use these to show you a 3D rendering of what your smile looks like now, and the transformation it will undergo with the Invisalign procedure.
We can use this imaging software to answer questions that you have about the procedure and pinpoint particular areas that we want to focus on with your bite and the alignment of your teeth.
Custom Aligner Fabrication
The impressions gathered from your initial consultation will be used to create a series of custom aligners designed to gradually move your teeth. You will wear each aligner for 2–4 weeks and then switch to the next one as instructed. Each aligner should fit comfortably and snugly.
You will continue to progress through each set of aligners until you finish the last one. Throughout the process, you will notice that your smile continues to become straighter.
Wearing the Aligners
Teeth require near-constant pressure from your aligners to move. For a successful Invisalign treatment, Invisalign aligners must be worn 22 hours a day, including when you’re sleeping.
The only time that you should take them out is when you are eating, brushing, or competing in sports. Except for these occasions, you should be wearing them at all times to get your beautifully aligned teeth in as little time as possible.
SWITCHING BETWEEN ALIGNERS
Each series of Invisalign aligners is designed to shift your teeth in a certain way. To align your bite and achieve straight teeth, they have to be adjusted in a particular order. You will need to switch your aligner every 2–4 weeks as instructed for Invisalign to work its magic.
You have finished with your final set of aligners and you can’t stop looking in the mirror to look at your pristinely straight teeth. Now, the final step is to create a custom retainer that you will wear at night to keep your teeth in position. It is vital to do this if you want to maintain the results that you spent your hard-earned money on. You’ll thank yourself for having the discipline to follow this step and protect your investment.
Common Invisalign Questions
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for Invisalign Braces?
Invisalign aligners are great for teenagers and adults with mild to moderate bite issues that want straight teeth. To be a good candidate for Invisalign aligners, you should have the following qualities:
- All of your permanent teeth have grown in.
- You’re committed to wearing your aligners for 22 hours a day, including while sleeping.
- You practice good oral hygiene.
- Any previous required dental work, such as extractions has been completed.
- A willingness to commit to any other instructions for treatment.
We believe that everyone deserves straight teeth, and Invisalign orthodontics has made this possible for decades. There is a good chance that if you meet the criteria above, Invisalign aligners will be a great fit for you. Even if you don’t fit these criteria, we can help you complete the work necessary to become an Invisalign candidate or explore other orthodontic treatment options.
Why Choose an Experienced Dentist for Invisalign Aligners?
Orthodontic treatment is a medical procedure and needs to be supervised by a trained dentist who can make adjustments as needed. With Invisalign treatment, you’ll come into our office every four to six weeks so that we can monitor your progress and help you get the results that you want.
Mail-order aligners cut corners and don’t provide the same level of customer service. While this might work for some patients, it’s not the kind of risk that you want to take with your teeth. There are plenty of stories of patients that have damaged their teeth or experienced other painful oral health issues that required medical attention.
When it comes to clear aligners, relying on the training of a professional dentist to provide Invisalign orthodontics will give safer results.
How Affordable Is the Typical Invisalign Treatment?
The cost of Invisalign varies for each patient because of many factors including:
- Length of treatment.
- Whether treatment is covered by insurance.
- The number of issues that the aligners will target.
- How severe the issues are.
If there are more complications that need to be addressed, we will need to create more sets of aligners. This will probably raise the price.
With all of these factors, it’s not possible to give an exact number for what your treatment will cost. To get a more accurate number, come into our office for a consultation. We will examine your teeth and be able to give you a more accurate idea of what treatment will cost.
How Long Does the Invisalign Treatment Take?
Patients will begin to see results in just a few months. On average, Invisalign takes about 12 months to complete, although the time of treatment varies. Some candidates finish in as little as six months, while others that have more serious issues take longer.
If you want to know how long your Invisalign procedure will take, you should schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. We will examine your teeth and dental health history and be able to give you a more specific answer.
Start to finish was 17 months. Patient was very compliant to treatment. Started with crowding of front teeth and overbite. We broadened the smile and corrected the overbite. We use 3D imaging technology as part of our advanced methods.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Once you have finished each set of aligners, you will be thrilled to know that the results of Invisalign orthodontics are designed to last a lifetime.
To make this a reality, you must follow the instructions that our office provides and wear a set of retainers as instructed to keep your teeth from shifting out of position. It is important to wear your retainer because teeth do shift over time.
Proper oral hygiene habits are also just as important. Make sure that you brush and floss daily and visit our office for periodic examinations. If you take these steps, your smile can stay beautiful for years.
Ready to Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation?
It doesn’t require a long and arduous process to obtain straight teeth. So what are you waiting for? Starting your journey to a straight smile with convenient clear aligners is just a phone call away!
Easily Integrate Invisalign Aligners Into Your Life
It’s really hard for us not to recommend an Invisalign treatment to you because it will fit very conveniently into your existing lifestyle. You can obtain a fabulous smile without having to make hardly any lifestyle changes. Your treatment will go by quickly, and before you know it you’ll look back and have a hard time remembering that you ever had crooked or misaligned teeth.
Transform Your Smile at Wagner Dental
All of our dentists have years of experience helping patients in the Las Vegas area transform their teeth into a straight smile that they love to show off to their family and friends. You can join us and get started today with your Invisalign transformation by giving us a call and setting an appointment!